In this conversation with Laura Shelley-Butler, we talk about her travelling homeschooling lifestyle with three kids under eight. Laura shares how it practically looks for her family, as well has her beliefs and approach to unschooling.
You’ll hear us discuss:
- What Laura’s homeschooling set up looks like
- What Laura is calling in for unschooling and what she’d change
- Screens and road learning
- How lockdown learning and homeschooling are a different kettle of fish
- Self development as a parent and resources for parents
- What Laura would say to someone who says “I’m not a teacher”
MEET LAURA SHELLEY-BUTLER
Laura is a dedicated home educating / unschooling mama to 3 beautiful children. Laura is passionate and adventurous, currently taking advantage of the freedom home education allows travelling full time with her family. Laura is also a doula, circle facilitator, runs an online book club and writes a substack all about unschooling.