In this conversation with Alyssa Booth, we covered a lot of ground. We started with Alyssa’s conception journey and her path to motherhood. Her three fast births, and then moving into doula work and studying and starting her business. We talk about imposter syndrome, money and charging for your worth and your value.
You’ll hear us discuss:
- Alyssa’s story on becoming a mother and her 3 births
- How Alyssa became a birth doula and logistically what that looked like for her
- Alyssa’s volunteer advocacy work with Better Births Illawarra
- Alyssa’s business and how that’s changed over the years
- What Alyssa loves about being a doula
- What Alyssa loves most about being a mother
- Charging, visible pricing, outsourcing, being a business owner
MEET ALYSSA BOOTH
Alyssa is a birth doula, childbirth educator, a Christian, a wife, a mum of 3 and someone who is passionate about people feeling loved and valued. She loves being involved in her community and does this often, within her business and volunteer roles.