In this solo episode Rachael talks all about Mother Blessing and how these ceremonies can honour a mother’s rite of passage into birth and motherhood.
You’ll hear Rachael discuss:
- What is a Mother Blessing?
- How is a Mother Blessing different to a Baby Shower?
- Why have a Mother Blessing?
- When is the best time is to have a Mother Blessing
- Who do I invite to a Mother Blessing?
- How Mother Blessings can facilitate community building and connection
- An example of a recent Mother Blessing she facilitated, the structure of the ceremony and the rituals included and why
MEET RACHAEL ROSE
Rachael is a women’s circle facilitator and course creator, she has inspired hundreds of women to overcome imposter syndrome, rekindle their confidence, start their own circles, and grow aligned businesses.
Rachael’s teaching style is humorous, engaging, compassionate and no bullshit. She’s a little sweary and full of storytelling.
Her dream is of 10,000 women’s circles starting, spreading joy and connection like wildfire.
If you want to deepen your understanding of women’s circles and ceremonies, Together: Women’s Circle Facilitator Training is available to join at anytime.